Meet the Teacher -Starfish

Meet the Teacher -Starfish

Thank you to those parents who came to ‘meet the teacher’ this evening and those who have arranged to come in to see me and look at your children’s work at a later date. It has been fantastic to meet so many of you, and I look forward to meeting the rest of you. The feedback I have received about how much your children are enjoying year 1 has been very positive!

I hope you enjoyed looking at your children’s work. The class have been working ever so hard, and always without complaint, on so many different things! As you may have seen, in maths we have been completing lots of counting activities and beginning to learn to read and write the words zero – twenty; in RE we have begun learning about all of the different Hindu Gods/Deities; in science we have begun to look at our bodies; and in literacy we have learnt the entire story of Tiddler! I am so impressed at how much we have fit into such a short space of time and how hard every child has worked! Let’s keep it up Starfish! 🙂

Miss Waggett.

One Response

1. It was great to see how much they have been learning in such a short time and I love that J is taking such an interest in all the subjects.