Tiddler? Tiddler? Tiddler’s late!

Tiddler? Tiddler? Tiddler’s late!

All of the Seahorses have settled in their new class really well and it has been a really enjoyable first couple of weeks!

It was great to see so many of you at the ‘Meet the Parents’ event and I know the children loved showing you all of their learning so far. The biscuits were a tasty addition too!

We have been busy learning and performing our chosen story of ‘Tiddler’ by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. We can now re-tell the story without the book in sight!

In our number work Seahorses have been reading and writing numbers and have now moved on to addition and subtraction. We have been printing in art, learning about Hinduism in RE and looking at the physical and human features of the seaside in geography. Our science learning is all about naming and recognising parts of the human body and our senses.

I am so proud of the Seahorses and all that you have achieved in the first couple of weeks, you should be very proud too!

Thanks again to all the families who visited the classroom and thank you for your feedback about home learning, it is much appreciated.

Mr Langley.

Here is a little question for you to comment on,

What is the fastest fish in the ocean?

One Response

1. A Go-carp! (I know what you are going to say, Carp don’t live in the ocean!)