- In literacy we will be writing the middle and end of ‘A New Home for a Pirate’ (having written the beginning last week), including the changes that we made to the story last week. Please do ask us which parts of the story we changed: we’d love to share them with you, as we all chose something slightly different!
- In maths we will be learning the doubles of numbers 1-10, working out how to find the doubles of numbers beyond 10, and solving some word problems involving doubles.
- In RE we will be exploring what Advent means to Christians.
- In science we will be continuing to learn about materials.
- In geography we will be learning about maps.
- In art we will be mixing primary colours of paint, to make secondary colours. Why not ask us what colour is made when red and blue are mixed.
- We’ve also got some more fun yoga planned! The children have really enjoyed the sessions we’ve had so far.
- With only 2 weeks to go before our Christmas play, we will also be stepping up our stage rehearsals: these will involve a bit of music (singing), PE (dancing), and, of course, drama.